Tuesday, December 8, 2009

we went out last night...

Well, not really. Last night, we (or at least I was) were studying our hearts out for the much feared BA exam. Yes, it was that terrrible. But hey, what's life without a bit of predictability right?

The title of this blog refers to the song I am dancing to in my kitchen on a Tuesday night. Yep, you heard me right - dancing. I have two exams left. I am nowhere near the finish line, but I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The worst is over; I can see the rainbow behind the clouds. That deserves some dancing. Not to worry, I checked the parking lot, Mr. Alabama and the little dog neighbors are gone, as is the lady that lives below me. My computer is cranked up.

My biggest concern right now is what to make for an upcoming Christmas party.

Tomorrow, the weight will be heavier, but I'll be like Scarlett and think about that tomorrow.

See you later guys, I'm just a troubadour....

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I like the fact that you're being Scarlett O'Hara...sigh...I need to reread that book.

    ReplyDelete