Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside...

Matt and I (and his parents, of course) went to New Orleans for New Year's. It was AMAZING!! We had a great place to stay and had beignets for breakfast every morning. Though there were some frustrating moments, it turned out quite nicely. Now, for those promised pictures....



This is by far, my favorite picture from the trip. Matt looks like he just stepped off a yacht.




Yep, that's us. On the balcony of the condo we were staying in. Pretty amazing.


Matt's parents - Dr. Frank and Mrs. Susan. Mrs. Susan doesn't look particularly happy here, but it was the best picture and she'll never see this blog. Don't tell her about it.




Me and JUDITH at the Hornets' game. She and Kyle practically swam to the game.



Oh those tasty powder-sugar covered confections. How I love thee.




This was on our walk to the Aquarium. That's a bridge. Don't know which one. I just liked way it looked and forced Matt to let me take his picture. At gunpoint.



Hehe, they were necking. Get it?

It wasn't Sunday morning, but these penguins were having church. See, there's a preacher and three little congregants. They stayed like this for about fifteen minutes and then Matt and I got bored and moved on.


He was in very real danger.

Yeah, we were "those" people. I also have some pictures by a giant seahorse and in a shark's mouth. I have a bit too much self-respect to post those...

I swear, I had on make-up that day. That penguin may have had a crush on me. Or may have just wanted food, either way, Matt and I felt quite special.

We also went to Sucre and ate some amazing desserts. No pictures though. Sad face.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love the ones with Matt almost being "injured" -- especially the one where you can see you in the reflection. ;)

    ReplyDelete