Monday, March 12, 2012

T minus four days

until our world changes forever.

No, I'm not being overly dramatic or anything. On Friday, we find out where Matt matched with a residency program. On Friday, we'll find out if we are moving, when we are moving, and what Matt will be when he grows up. I'm all kinds of nervous.

I know that he did match (yeah, because not matching is a possibility, too) but we'll find out for sure today.

But we don't know where or in what specialty. We could be anywhere from Shreveport to New Orleans to Charlottesville, VA. No seriously, I think every state along the eastern seaboard is a possibility.

And then there's that little task of me finding a job wherever we go. I know, easy peasy.

I'm not sure if my tummy can handle all this uncertainty.

Hurry up Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment