Friday, May 11, 2012

Marked one thing off my resolution list!

I'm sure most of you know that I passed the bar (finally!), but I figured that it wasn't official until I blogged about it and marked it off my year's resolutions.

See:

2. Pass the bar.

Done.

Just before we left for Italy, the swearing-in ceremony was held. Mom, Dad, Mar, Jeff, Kat, and baby Henry were all there! And Matt too, but that's a given. I mean, all that's tying him up these days is golf, but that's for another post.

In case the stricken through text and my word didn't convince you, here are some pictures. After all, a photo is worth a thousand words and since I can't bill for the time it takes me to type out all those words, I opted for the photos.

Kat and Jeff were there! On a Thursday no less!

Mom and Daddy! And Daddy's smiling!!

Matt shaved! Just for me. Yes, I do feel special!

The only picture of Marla. #photographerfail. But I'm so glad she was there!

Katie Grr had the same tough journey as me. Thank goodness we made it out alive. And licensed.

Finally! Baby Henry smiling at me!

Six pictures. Six thousand words. I just saved us both a lot of time. You are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. HEART!!! Oh, I love all of this! So happy for you! =)

    ReplyDelete