Monday, May 18, 2015

Thomas's birthday week

I've only recently made a big deal of birthdays. Like, in the past couple of years. I try to do something small every day of the week for Matt and so I thought I'd pass that on to Thomas instead of dwelling on the fact that my baby isn't a baby any longer.... I didn't take a picture every day like I had intended BUT we did do something special every day though some days were smaller than others. 

On Monday, Thomas, Matt, and I spent the evening and swung and swung on the swing outside our house. Thomas LOVES the swing and the weather was perfect. 



On Tuesday, Thomas and I went for a walk around the neighborhood early in the morning. You know, before it got smoking hot.


On Wednesday, Thomas's actual birthday, we went swimming! And playing in the neighborhood playground. Thomas tried to swing his alligator but the alligator face planted pretty early one. He loved it. Thomas loved it, not the alligator.



On Thursday, Thomas and I went to the library! He is way too fond of sitting at the base of a bookcase and pulling all the books off so I didn't let him just roam free. We did get one of his favorite books - Llama Llama Red Pajama. 

On Friday, we went golfing with Matt! Well, not exactly. We went to the driving range. I don't think Thomas and I could handle actually golfing with Matt. Thomas isn't one to sit still for long. 



On Saturday, we had Thomas's birthday party!! Details and pictures to come!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely birthday week! He is such a doll, too! Sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete