Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THIS is what I've been waiting for!


I realized this morning that Thomas has gotten to the stage where he really does say some funny things. Not on purpose, mind you, but things that I relate to Matt at the end of the day and we just look at each other in awe of our adorable-minded child. Granted, those glazy-eyed looks Matt gives me may be exhaustion (that man works A LOT), but I like to think his eyes are twinkling because of mirth.  Now, Thomas is no Alice, but I'm going to try this Judith-style. (Also, how many hyphenated words can I use in this post?)

Ready?

Here goes:

*I go in to get him up for the morning wearing a tank top (My normal attire, though usually I have a sleeved-shirt or fleece jacket over it).
Thomas: Hi, Mommy! Thomas take good nap! Go get dressed, Mommy!
- He also doesn't like it when I wear sleeveless running shirts and will usually tell me to go put on a shirt.

*Thomas doing something he isn't supposed to be doing
Me: Thomas...
Thomas: Mommy, go work!
- in other words, leave me alone.

*looking outside
Thomas: It's not dark anymore.
Me: Why not?
Thomas: Sun not sleeping. Sun take good nap! Sun so happy!

Thomas: Mommy, run pillows with Thomas!
Me: Not right now, Thomas, Mommy doesn't feel well.
Thomas: *shoves his cup in my mouth - Drink, Mommy, Drink!

I hope you enjoy Thomas's shenanigans as much as we do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's hilarious already! I love his sense of humor!!

    ReplyDelete