Wednesday, April 7, 2010

six-word wonder

Recently, our AG class was assigned a project to come up with six-word memoirs based on life, law school, the future, and ourselves. The inspiration was this site - http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/. After I completed the project, I got on a roll and just kept going. Here they are:

1. June fourth two thousand eleven, hurry.
2. I sleep with a stuffed bear.
3. Pretty clothes make me feel pretty.
4. I always wish upon a star.
5. Never too old for Disney movies.
6. My heart’s gone, he has it.
7. I am the world’s best procrastinator.
8. Six words are too many.
9. Don’t touch my feet, I’ll die.
10. I can make the best lasagna.
11. Jane Austen makes me feel better.
12. Cleaning is an obsession. For someone.
13. Shakespeare wrote some pretty amazing stuff.
14. I am a fan of chicken.
15. I was once tall. No more.
16. I am scared of forgetting everything.
17. I want to be crafty tomorrow.
18. Milk and I do not mix.
19. Can we cover it in chocolate?
20. One day, I will be carefree.

I have to admit, coming up with these was kind of fun. Does that make me a dork?

1 comment: