Monday, April 4, 2011

Have you seen this jar?

This morning was a typical Monday. Woke up slowly, moved slowly, got ready slowly while the clock moved quite quickly. Lately, because I've run out of milk, I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast. I like oatmeal so this is no hardship on me. As I was waiting for my oatmeal to cool down (and thicken, I mean, who likes soupy oatmeal?) I cut up my apple to take to school with me. Since I usually pair my apple with an orange but am also out of oranges, I went to the pantry to get my trusty peanut butter to fill in that gap of my lunchtime snack. People that know me well, know that I have a place for everything and I'm only happy when everything is in its place. This morning I looked right where my peanut butter is supposed to be in the pantry. It wasn't there. I cringed. Hastily I scanned the shelves to look for the misplaced peanutty goodness, but to no avail. My peanut better has gone missing. It looks like this:


I'm not completely sure, and I refuse to name any names, but I think my roommate has inappropriately appropriated my personal property.


I will be launching an investigation. The fingerprinting and forensics team will be arriving this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment