Saturday, July 9, 2011

Yet another post with numbered sentences

1. I don't like eggplant casserole. Never have. Never will.

2. It is very likely that I am going to be taking the Febuary 2012 bar. No, I don't need any encouragement. It's just a strong, strong possibility.

3. Olay bar soap > Dove bar soap.

4. Hershey's special dark > Dove dark. I think I just got an evil look from females everywhere, but it is true.

5. Two people make more than twice the mess of one person. Fact.

6. I miss exercising.

7. I am a homebody, but I go a little crazy if I don't get out of the house every day.

8. Lately, Giselle will come into the room I am when Matt is not at home. However, she just lays down as far away from me as physically possible. With her back to me. Is that progress?

9. I've had a cold for about 12 straight days now. If it doesn't end soon, I may die. It has been fantastic for studying. Really.

10. A day that I don't have to dry my hair is a good day. A day that I do have to fix my hair isn't necessarily a bad day, it just has a little bit farther to go.

11. Fire ants hurt about the same as non-fire ants but leave a much bigger mess behind. I look like I had a bit of Fever Fudge, but without the fever.

12. I can't wait until I can go to sleep before 10 p.m. on a regular basis. Does that make me an old lady? Perhaps, but I'm completely okay with it.

13. I have a hard time relaxing. I'm not sure that I know how to do nothing anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I 100% agree with No. 1.

    Progress with Giselle? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete