Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A week in pictures

 Last week had  A LOT of picture worthy moments so I decided instead of just telling you about them, I'd show you the pictures I took. I know, I'm awesome like that.

First, on Sunday, I felt bad, but I baked. Baking just makes everything better. My first attempt at pretzel rolls turned out delicious.  I made 12 of them, and they were all gone by Tuesday. Granted, my tummy trouble of Monday may have played a role in their quick disappearance. And my love of bread.  I should say that this picture is on a salad plate, not a dinner plate. The pretzel rolls were not the size of frisbees. I kind of wish they had been.


On Tuesday I started working on a little something special for a baby that was expected around April 12th.  Yep, CONFETTI!!!



 On Wednesday, that sweet baby girl came. A little early, but we aren't complaining one bit.



 On Thursday, I noticed those two little cuts on Giselle's face. And then Matt told me that the neighbor texted him about our dogs chasing a raccoon around. G and I spent part of our Friday at the vet to catch her up on her rabies vaccination. She looked so sad in the pictures from that day, I decided not to post them. I mean, who likes to cry at work? Not me.



On Saturday, Mar and I went to see sweet baby girl in the hospital. She spent several days in the NICU for low blood sugar so we had to stare adoringly at her through glass. This is her gramps peering in to see her. 


 Also on Saturday, this little man made an appearance for the church's Easter egg hunt. I swear, that kid's got some crazy egg skills. He hasn't quite grasped the concept of putting the eggs in the basket, but he can sure fill his little hands with them. Happy Easter, Henry!



 On Sunday, I got an Easter present! I keep putting off having kids because then I know that they'll get the goodies and I'll be stuck trying to sneak the chocolate our of their baskets while they aren't looking. For now, it's all about me and I'm okay with it.  I have no clue what this flower/plant/thing is, but it's mine!



 This week promises to be full of more babies, finished sewing projects, AND a birthday of someone I know pretty well. I can't promise I'll post pictures from any of those things, but I might tell you about them. Until then, I'll be gorging myself on Starburst jelly beans!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, beautiful confetti! =) Seriously, that quilt is amazing!! I cannot tell you how much I love it.

    Such cute pics! And poor Giselle! Her bites were bad, poor baby!

    ReplyDelete