Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hi, my name is Tara and I am a bibliophile

I try not to be. I rarely buy books. I frequent the library at least once a week. I check Amazon for free ebooks every few days. I am way too active at my e-library. All in an effort to not collect heavy, expensive books that will inevitably draw dust and dog hair. Evidently, all of my efforts have been in vain. I am slowly packing up our house and wanted to start with the things that we don't use on a daily basis. One category of those things is books. I can go online for a recipe or I can check a book out of the library if my copy is in storage. Little did I know how huge of a task packing up books would be. It took several days and 17 (SEVENTEEN!!!) boxes, but I've finally gotten them all packed up.

Once Matt and I are in our "forever" home, I will buy books but until then, I have got to stop. I'll admit it, I have a problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment