Friday, March 13, 2015

TEN Months!!

I'm pretty sure that everything has changed from the way it was just a month ago. Thomas can crawl now! When he wants to go somewhere, he is a little speedster! In fact, sometimes I think he crawls faster than I walk. This morning, we were in the living room and he heard Matt talking in the bedroom. Thomas dashed in there faster than I could put my coffee cup down. I'm pretty sure he was just a blur as he darted past me.

He's got four teeth and is eating much better! Still purees. He likes yogurt melts but can only be tricked into eating a puff. We've tried a Cheerio here and there, but no luck. He eats sweet potatoes, butternut and acorn squash, applesauce, and yogurt. He's tried peanut butter and seems to like it. He didn't take to those itty bitty star-shaped pasta though. He HATES carrots. HATES them. Almost as much as he hates avocado.

He wears mostly 12-month clothes but can still fit into some of his 9-monthers. I've taken to putting him in shirts and pants instead of onesies and he looks so much like a little man it kind of breaks my heart. I do put him in some onesies when I want my baby back.

We started the 1000 Books Before Kindergarten program on February 18th and are having fun with it!! It gives me extra motivation to read to him. Thomas LOVES books. His favorite right now is actually I Love You Through and Through. I think because of the baby in it. Thomas smiles and laughs when he sees other babies. I get a kick out of showing him baby videos on Youtube, especially if the baby is laughing.

He doesn't really say words but babbles a lot. He knows words though. He responds as well as Giselle when I tell him that his daddy is home. Signing isn't going well. And house-proofing the baby just ain't working at all. He's drawn to Giselle's water and food bowls like a moth to a flame.

He waves and points when he sees someone or something he likes. It's interesting to see who he is most interested in when he go out in public. He wants everything in the counter at Ambrosia bakery. I can't say that I blame him....

And now, pictures!!
Check out his arm.... 

The dilemma of TWO pacifiers (and a mom who doesn't know how to work her camera). 


First beach trip this year! 

Had to lower the crib.... 

Meeting cousin Foster! 

"Reading" like a champ! 
Slightly weird eyes, but happy baby! 

1 comment:

  1. He's just such a happy baby! =) Hope you're getting a little more sleep now, too!

    ReplyDelete