Monday, January 10, 2011

A Walk in the Park

My original title for this post was "A Sampling on Stalking" but I thought that might seem a bit too shady. I'd hate to cast aspersions on my character, especially with a new review of my behavior soon to come.

For New Year's, Matt and I accompanied his parents and his brother and his brother's girlfriend to New Orleans. We went last year too, I think this year was a bit more fun because we got to be there longer and discovered how to have hot water while taking a shower.


Drew*, and his girlfriend, Whitney*, were the most unaccomodating subjects for my goal - to take 300 pictures in 3 days. I failed, but my camera went on the blink at the end of day 2. Otherwise, it would have happened. I did get 200 in 2 days. Regardless of their lack of enthusiasm for my project, Matt and I were still able to capture their likeness in digital form.

How so? Simple, we stalked them. I have the pictures for proof. They never even saw us.

Kind in mind, this is only a sampling. Matt and I hope that you will consider us for your next personal investigatory needs. Our extended portfolio is available upon request.













As you can see from the pictures, they thoroughly enjoyed sitting in the park while Matt and I were off having a blast. That's okay, we didn't need them.

*names may or may not have been changed to protect their privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment