Monday, November 14, 2011

Peaches, Pandas, and Picture Shows

What do those things have in common?


If you said "they all start with the same letter," you'd be right. If you said "Georgia!," you'd be more right. In the multiple choice test of life, the answer "Georgia" wins.


Over the weekend, I went to visit Matt in Augusta. I flew!! On a plane, not with my own wings. I don't have wings.


I have to be honest though. While we did see pandas and a picture show, we didn't eat in peaches and the only peaches we saw were pictures. Like in the one below.






Augusta is very close to South Carolina - like 10-15 miles. I don't remember exactly. I was too busy looking out the window at the fall colors that I've never seen before. I didn't take any pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it. The foliage was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.





No, we didn't go see a Star Wars movie, we went to see Puss n Boots. It was cute, funny, and slightly inappropriate. This cut-out was just begging to have Matt's face in it. I think he played his part quite well.







Here's a snapshot at the gates of the University of Augusta. We were stopped at a light beside it and I just had to go get a picture with it. That's right, be jealous.



That's it. Four pictures worth posting. I didn't take any pictures at the zoo, none of the pretty leaves, nothing from the many airports I was in. I couldn't take a lot of pictures; I was too busy holding my husband's hand. Six more days and he'll be home!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that last line is precious! Get a lot of snuggle time in when he comes home!

    ReplyDelete