Sunday, November 20, 2011

S'more to love

I have a minor confession to make.



There are few things I love more than chocolate. Sometimes, it takes a bite of plain, unadulterated ambrosia to get me through the day. And other times, chocolate and I hang out just for fun; no dependency at all. One of things I love about chocolate is that it can be used to create so many wonderfully wonderful sweet things. Like s'mores. Like homemade s'mores. Like deliciousness in a not-so-tidy sandwich. Like this:





Matt created that s'more from scratch. Well, all but the chocolate. He made the graham crackers and the marshamallows. And he made the biggest mess our kitchen has ever seen. And then he left for Georgia the next day. I'm still not sure I have all the powdered sugar out of the grooves in our kitchen floor. Okay, I do, but it WAS a super big powdered sugar explosion. I'm not sure going through all that trouble was something worth doing every time I get a hankering for a s'more, but it was special. And delicious. And messy. And since there was a whole pan of marshmallows and graham crackers, more to love.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Homemade s'mores??? That's absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete