Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sunny, with a chance of a shower!!



Back at the beginning of March, the most amazing thing happened!! Marla, Judith, and Whitney hosted an incredible shower for me and Baby Thomas in Ruston. Well, back then it was just "Baby Hoffmann" since we hadn't decided on a name yet.

There were LOTS of presents, lots of great people, and lots of delicious food. Even two of Matt's aunts came!! I loved all the decorations and may have ended up taking most of them home with me to try out in the nursery. [No, the nursery isn't even started yet....] Pictures!!





 
Let me just say that these cupcakes were amazing. I ate half a lemon blueberry one at the shower (don't tell my nutritionist!) and may have teared up a bit. Matt ate like three and took the rest to work. They got RAVE reviews. And aren't they adorable!!! 

The hostesses with the mostest! And Alice! Alice was so well-behaved during the shower. She may have been asleep for most of it, but when she was awake, she was a doll!! Even if Henry was scared of her.

It was a the most perfect shower and I'm so thankful to everyone who was there or sent a gift. Little baby H is already spoiled! And so is his momma, for sure.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of us more than the one that I have! Awww I'm so glad you enjoyed the shower! That sweet baby got a lot of great gifts!

    ReplyDelete