Friday, October 29, 2010

Things that make me smile

1. Fall, but we've already established that.

2. wearing long sleeve shirts and shorts. With flip flops.

3. Dancing in my seat during class.

4. Going shopping before class. I may have found some great sales today.

5. Smiling. I know, it is circular.

6. The idea of pirates. I don't think I'd care for real pirates very much. I don't even like Johnny Depp.

7. Meeting my water drinking goal.

8. Dress-up clothes for kids. One day, far far away, my kid is going to be dressed adorably. All the time.

9. PUPPIES!!

10. Matt, but that's a given. I couldn't leave him off the list though.

11. Old pictures of people that I know.

12. Sunglasses. All the time. I'd walk around with my eyes closed if I didn't have them. Sometimes I wear them at night. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear them indoors.

13. The number 13.

14. Giraffes. And hippos. I know, completely opposite. I like diversity.

15. Loud sneezes. Not by me though, that's embarrassing.

16. Catching mistakes before they happen.

17. Dr. Pepper. Oh how I miss thee.

18. Things that are monogrammed. Well, embroidery in general. Again, I'm all about diversity.

19. The idea of buying a new computer. Another one of those far into the future things.

20. Even numbers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment